- Go to the CHECKLISTS from the main menu.
- Click PUBLISH from any existing checklist.
- Go to the EMBED ANYWHERE from the left side menu.
- Copy your HTML & JS code.
- Go to your landing page editor/HTML code, where you want to embed your checklist.
In this example, I am using Wordpress 'Elementor' Landing Page Builder. The concept is simple and almost the same in all landing page builders or even if you are using your custom HTML, you just have to put the JS/HTML code.
- Paste the copied HTML & JS code from your checklist where you want to show your checklist.
- Click the UPDATE/SAVE button (see the video below)
Here you see your CHECKLIST has been added to your webpage.